· Those wishing to participate in the 2021 Seoul UN Peacekeeping Ministerial must be accredited.
· For more details, please refer to the Registration Note below.
· Only delegations officially invited by the organizer are allowed to register for the 2021 Seoul UN Peacekeeping Ministerial.
· A designated Delegation Accreditation Officer is only allowed to access the online registration program and responsible for the registration of his or her organization’s members.
· In-person attendance and coverage of the 2021 Seoul UN Peacekeeping Ministerial will be limited to those who have applied for registration and received an email confirming approval of registration.
· Journalists entering the country from foreign destinations will be required to present at the airport upon entry an "Isolation Exemption Certificate" issued by the ROK embassy of their home country.
· Events and programs open to the media will be broadcast via live streaming. The broadcast URL, event photos, and press releases are uploaded to the News section of the official ministerial website.
· E-mail: email@example.com